Wednesday 25 February 2015

Deadly Briar



One of the worst parts about having my laptop taken in, is that I lost all my personally made windlights. I did manage to find a few that had escaped the wrath of a factory rest. They happened to be the ones more for my store ads, and not my blogging ones.

So I am in the process of recreating some, as well as taking some tutorials on some things I always wanted to try.

Due to this, my photos might not be the greatest for the next little while, but i hope to get it sorted soon.


That being said, I am very excited to show you a few things from the Fantasy Gacha Carnival(which runs until the 15th of March). I fell in love with this event since the first one popped on the grid, and have had the privilege of being invited to participate in a few of them as well.

I found this skin while out doing the Jack or Jill hunt, and had plans to share it with you all, so I was glad to find that I could mix it with some of my FGC items.

Credits

Hair - The Stringer Mausoleum - Allegory in Afterburn - Not Free
Hairbase - Amacci - Hairbase Tattoo 2 in Jet Black - L$0
Skin - The Little Bat - Zombie Pinup Skin in Decay - L$20
Eyes - The Stringer Mausoleum - Beast Within Eyes in Tabby - L$25 Common Prize @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Makeup 1(Lashes) - Lumae - Eyelashes Longer - included in the various Group Gifts
Makeup 2(Lips) - Pink Acid - Lip Shine Basics in Cherry - Jack or Jill Hunt
Lingerie - Ingenue - Angelique in Rouge - Not Free
Gloves -  Arise - Long Gloves in Black with appliers - L$55 @ Fi*Fridays
Harness & Accessories - !deviousMind - RoseShibari in Red - L$75 Common Prize @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Horns - Plastik - Lahkshana Jeweled Horns with Colour Change Huds - L$70 EPIC Prize @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Facial Piercings -  Daimante - Agony Facial Piercings with Colour Change Hud - SL F&O Group Gift (Free to Join)


***Special Note - The Photo Studio at Dulce Secrets is free to use, and a public place. Please feel free to use the location for taking pics. There are many pose props and backdrops, as well as poses. I have visited here for a good number years now, on and off. Please be considerate of others, and be dressed. This is not an area where you should prance around nude.***