Saturday 28 March 2015

Apocalyptic Ballerina


I can't really say exactly how this outfit happened. It started with a dress, and ended with ballerina poses from Frozen. I usually have a clear vision, based off of an item I find, and what other things i have had sitting, waiting to go up on the blog. This one evolved in a flurry, leaving me more than a bit dazed and even a little amazed, by the styling I created.

Silken Moon has some different sorts of skins. This one I am assuming is inspired by the TV Show "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". It is at Skin Fair currently, and is only L$200. I think it makes me look more like a mutant, than a vampire. Love the nose ridges.

Also at the Skin Fair, and previously blogged by me, are these vinyl gloss lips from #adored. I have been having lots of fun with them. I spruced them up with this face paint from no.7, currently at this round of Level Up. This is a gacha prize, and there are a bunch of other game inspired gachas here as well.

I randomly found this dress at a Japanese mall. I did happen to remember to save a land mark this time around, haha. While it might not be mesh, and normally I don't do white, I really liked the felxi textures on this. I like things that are tutu-like, and this was close enough for me.

The designers on the Asylum Sim were also shopping at Level Up. They picked up the new spiders from Silent Sparrow, which allow you to put prizes in them, and have people stomp on them. I bought them as well.  

So tp on to the sim, look for the spiders, they are about twice the size of your avatar's head. Then you just walk over them repeatedly. I went around the sim in a circle and got a bunch of things.

More info on the spider hunt when you land at the sim. There are signs you can click.

Credits

Hair - The Stringer Mausoleum - Helmet Head in Unicorn - Discounted @ Genre
Hairbase - Adoness - Shaved Swirls in White - L$50
Skin - Silken Moon - Clawdia Skin in Veined - Discounted @ Skin Fair 2015
Eyes - Song - Alice Eyes in Ruby - L$50 @ Kustom9
Lashes - La Sylphide - N/A
Makeup 1(Paint) - no.7 - Game Face in Black - Gacha Prize @ Level Up
Makeup 2(Lips) - #adored - Vinyl Gloss Lips in Nebula - NEW @ Skin Fair 2015
Face Teeth Thingy  - [ni.ju] - Cheeky Chompers - Group Gift
Hands - Slink - Casual Pose - Not Free
Nail Applier - AlaskaMetro - Candy Apple Nails - L$10
Dress - aF - Fuwa-yura Dress in White - Free
Stockings - Tilly - Lace Stripped Leggings - Free
Boots - Baby Monkey - Harper Boots with Colour Change Hud - Not Free
Helmet - Queen's - Royal Death Helmet - Free
Pauldrons -  Keystone - Auranist Pauldrons in Dark - Gift @ The Secret Affair
Necklace 1 - Edenia - Pentacle Necklace - Free
Necklace 2 - Forsaken - Spooky Cameo Necklace in Raven/Black - Random Gift @ Asylum's Spider Stomping Hunt
Bracelet - Plastik - Bonedaddy Bracelet in Pitch/Silver - NEW @ The Secret Affair
Finger Claws - Zanzibar creationZ - Cap Claws in Red - Random Gift @ Asylum's Spider Stomping Hunt

Poses - Frozen @ Color me Project, Kirin and GlamRus

Location -  Port Seraphine