Friday 17 April 2015

Tyra Banks travels to the past


It was honestly an accident, I didn't mean to make myself look like Tyra, and only noticed it after all my photo processing was done.

I swear.

25L Tuesday is something I do every week, without fail. I don't always find something I like, but more often or not, I do get to pick up a few things. The items rarely ever make it up on a blog, as it is only a 24 hour span of time to go pick up the deals.

Well . . . when checking out something today, I noticed one location still had their items out, so I thought, sure, why not tell you about it!

[Teri]otrope has the gown above as just one of their L$25 deals. There are various colours, so I am sure you will find something to your liking.

I don't know how long these will be left out, it is already past due for pickup, so go run and get it while you can!

Credits

Shape - External Appearance Shapes - Flawless Spring Fling Hunt Item
Hair - Analog Dog - Free Instore Gift
Skin - YS&YS - Instore Group Gift (Free to Join)
Eyes - Inkheart - Spring has Sprung Hunt Item
Lashes - Lumae - Instore Group Gift (Free to Join)
Hands - Slink - Not Free
Nail Appliers - Celtic Wolf - Flawless Spring Fling Hunt Item
Dress - [Teri]otrope - Instore Deal - L$25
Bracelets - Beloved Jewelry - Flawless Spring Fling Hunt Item

Pose by Eternal Dream